Today is Wednesday. That means it’s dinner at Happy Cafe tonight! Yes, the hubby and I made the trek down to San Mateo and ventured outside the city for a meal that’s worth every mile. I look forward to these weekly trips because it also means I get to see my folks — they meet us there since the restaurant is about half way between us and where my parents live (ok maybe a tad closer to where we live but close enough!).
It’s been rainy and windy for the past 2 days in SF so I made sure to bundle up and ordered my favorite Chinese spinach with pork won ton soup. Yummy!
What I wore today:
- mom’s vintage Prada fox fur tippet (fall 2000 RTW collection)
- Woolrich buffalo plaid flannel shirt (I still need to get the sleeves altered – they run big!)
- olive plaid shrunken peacoat by Gryphon (my first purchase when Barneys in SF opened in fall 2007)
- jeans by Sass & Bide (thanks to my friend for finding these in my size at a local BDB sale event)
- Minnetonka kilty suede moccasins in tan
- black cashmere fingerless gloves by TSE say
- horse print bag by El Paso (I ordered it online from a super cute boutique in Brooklyn called Bird)
- Chanel Allure lipstick in No. 67 Excessive
Why I love it:
- lumberjack chic mixed with a luxuriously tantalizing fur collar!
- “moccasin soul” for a casual and relaxed way of life
- accessories make the outfit – fur, fringe, flannel and fabric (print bag)