Wow, is 2010 really almost over? T-2 days. Where did the past year go?!
Hmm, let’s see…I enjoyed a quick trip to Taipei and Hong Kong with my mom in February — right before I started my new job at a cool startup called Zendesk in March, Mike and I took a road trip to Palm Springs to visit some of our most fabulous friends (oh how we love Pioneertown and Rock Reach house) and then continued on to the OC to see the in-laws over Memorial Day weekend, we celebrated our first wedding anniversary in the lovely and kitschy Marfa, TX (thanks to our dear friends k+K for introducing this gem to us!), we bought a new home in a SF neighborhood that I had only dreamed of living in (but now a dream come true!), we made another trip to Paris right before my 35th birthday (!) and rode around the Marais in our Vespas, we drove down to the OC to spend a non-turkey Thanksgiving with the in-laws and most recently we shared our first Christmas as a married couple in our new place (which also included a weekend trip to Las Vegas with my folks!). We are truly blessed and couldn’t be happier!
So, I decided to wear something shimmery and bright today…yes, that means some sequin!
What I wore today:
- light heather grey sequin front sweatshirt by Vince
- black vintage wool military style jacket by Theory
- denim sweatpants by Gryphon
- black tights by Falke (my fav pair)
- fawn colored suede short booties by Isabel Marant (**swoon**)
- beige pompom beanie by Hat Attack
- medium size PS1 leather bag by Proenza Schouler in midnight blue (xmas gift from my parents)
Why I love it:
- comfort! we’ve all heard about jeggings (jeans + leggings) but how about denim sweatpants?! love it!
- some sparkly sequin peeking through my jacket
- yes, that’s a fur pom pom on my head 🙂