It’s back to work today…and a full week of it. Yikes!
This calls for a colorful outfit. Did you know that the color orange can re-charge, re-vitalize and cheer you up? Unfortunately I don’t own anything in 100% orange (might need to consider that for Spring!).
Hopefully warmer colors will still do the trick. And when I think of warmer colors, I think of DVF prints! For those of you who don’t know Diane Von Furstenberg, she’s a FIERCE designer and I absolutely adore her. I’ll leave you with this beautiful quote from the designer herself:
“The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have with yourself. Because no matter what happens, you will always be with yourself.”
— Diane Von Furstenberg
What I wore today:
- silk, printed, button down dress with tie belt by DVF
- black tights by Falke
- forest green rainy day utility jacket by J.Crew
- fawn colored suede short booties by Isabel Marant
- light grey “vitello lux” bow satchel by Miu Miu
Why I love it:
- I love, love, love, love, LOVE DVF!
- warm colors complement my pale skin tone
- re-purpose a spring silk dress for winter
Special thanks to Browser Books on Fillmore St. for letting us take some photos in your lovely bookstore.