How long can I keep up with my blog? I just don’t know. The good news is, it’s already been one week (woohoo!).
I survived my first day back in the office so I’ll continue with the orange color theme and try to include hints of it in my outfit for today. Orange you excited? Sorry, I just had to say that! 😉
Speaking of excitement…tonight will be a special treat because my dear friend Jen will be spoiling the hubby and I with a home made dinner. Looking forward to it!
So, the hubby dropped me off at work this morning and as I was getting out of the car, he said to me: “Now don’t let anyone at work give you a hard time about your pants. Rock ’em!” I heart this man so much.
What I wore today:
- heather grey thermal sweater by Etoile by Isabel Marant
- black vintage wool military style jacket by Theory
- Glascow plaid wool pants by J.Crew
- black pumps by Amaya (I scored these at a Lane Crawford store in Hong Kong)
- medium size PS1 leather bag by Proenza Schouler in midnight blue
Why I love it:
- loud pants AND a black satin tuxedo pinstripe! (yes, the hubby was the one insisting that I purchase them since he LOVES plaid)
- the black pumps may not be Louboutins but they are the perfect height — not too high, not too low. and oh so comfy!
- loud pants. they are sold out online so the hubby obviously isn’t the only person in the world who digs them.
Special thanks to Amy, the owner of one of my favorite boutiques in SF called Conifer, for letting us take some fun pictures in her store!
And my dear friend Jen for the delicious meal made from the heart. We enjoyed both servings of lasagna and your Asia trip slideshow!