My cousin Alex from Taiwan is in town this weekend so I headed down to my folks to spend some time with them before we met up with the extended family for dinner at one of my favorite Chinese restaurants in the south bay called Shanghai Restaurant.
I ran some errands in the morning before making the drive down and I was so happy to get a compliment on my pink pants. I was at La Boulange bakery on Polk when a lady in line came over to tell me how she just loved them and knew they were by J.Crew — apparently these pants were sold out in minutes. She said “you were one of the lucky ones!” 🙂
What I wore today:
- pink wool lolli pants by J.Crew (again!)
- becky 3/4 sleeve navy stripe cashmere sweater by Demylee
- fawn colored suede short booties by Isabel Marant
- tan leather carry-all pouch by American Apparel
- vintage charm necklace by Chanel
- beige pompom beanie by Hat Attack (in the clutch bag for “just in case” situations)
Why I love it:
- need I say it? of course, the pink pants.
- large clutch with gold zipper (looks cool when it’s folded over too)
- chanel. vintage chanel. charms.