How many of you remember Pink Panther? Well, today I was feeling rather pink-ish and busted out the pants. Again.
I needed to pair it with something and immediately pulled out my grey sweatshirt shrunken peacoat by Gryphon. And…I’m considering whether I should participate in this Gryphon competition since I’m a fan of the designer:
CONTEST – WIN A GRYPHON JACKET!!
Win 1 of 3 Gryphon re-worked vintage Schoolboy Blazers. Send an image of yourself wearing 1 (or more) pieces of Gryphon styled into a look. Email images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Gryphon’s esteemed panel of judges will narrow the submissions to 3 finalists and then you, OUR AMAZING FANS, will choose the ultimate winner. Deadline to submit your photo is Monday, 1/17.
What I wore today:
- grey double breasted shrunken peacoat by Gryphon
- ivory 3/4 sleeve top by Theory
- pink wool lolli pants by J.Crew
- stone washed snake pumps by BCBG
- graphite grey leather mid city tote by Foley & Corinna (not shown)
- ivory coat by Alex Gaines (not shown)
Why I love it:
- pumps that are super comfy with padded soles
- 3/4 sleeves
Again, thanks to my co-worker Jacob for taking these photos in the ultracool Zendesk lounge room and my other co-worker Michael Hansen for making me laugh out loud.