I woke up this morning craving for a cup of hot chocolate and that got me thinking of just how fun it would be lodging in a cabin right now. Hence the outfit for today. And yes I sometimes also wake up to the hubby humming country songs including John Denver’s “Rocky Mountain High.” I hope you darlings are having a fun Friday! The hubby and I will be watching Tron in 3D IMAX tonight!
What I wore today:
- chambray top with ruffle detail at neck by Vanessa Bruno Athe
- buffalo check jacket by J.Crew
- black felted wool mini skirt by J.Crew
- black suede belt with studs by Daniele Alessandrini
- black tights by Falke
- fawn colored suede short booties by Isabel Marant
- light grey “vitello lux” bow satchel by Miu Miu (not shown)
Why I love it:
- soft sherpa lining in the jacket for extra warmth!
- timeless buffalo plaid pattern
- checks and studs
Once again, thanks to my co-worker Jacob for taking these pics on our way back from marketing team lunch.