I worked from home today because I caught a
minor terrible infection and needed to see a doctor for some antibiotics to kill off the bacteria bastards!
While I was in PJs for most of the day (sorry no pics of that!), I did manage to get dressed in decent clothes for dinner with the hubby at Tacolicious (Taco Tuesdays!) and of course, for pics of what I had planned to wear all day today. The sweater made THE outfit and what’s even more exciting is the sweater also made it to my friend Kelly’s Picks list!
What I wore today:
- bunny sweater by UO
- grey cotton tee
- tuxedo-stripe khakis by Old Navy
- forest green rainy day utility jacket by J.Crew
- Minnetonka kilty suede moccasins in tan
- vintage denim bag with rhinestone “FCUK” by French Connection
Why I love it:
- printed bunny and after all it IS the year of the hare, and I’m a rabbit too! (wait, did I just reveal my age?)
- “quirky cute” as my lovely LA friend would say!
- super roomy and comfy sweater