Today my buddy Jenny introduced me to a new lunch spot called Le Truc. It’s a classy food truck that serves tasty sandwiches with seating on the “bus.” And now I’m hooked! Coincidentally the Food Network was supposed to be there but they hadn’t shown up yet.
What I wore today:
- chambray schoolboy blazer by J.Crew
- polka dot silk top by Zara
- always skinny cords by Gap
- vintage gold bracelet
- gold H & M initial pendant necklaces by Helen Ficalora
- gold Elsa Peretti diamond bean pendant necklace by Tiffany
- pearl and crystal and gold necklace by J.Crew
- suede dorian wedges by J.Crew in burnt sienna
- gold aviator sunglasses by Robert Marc
- light grey “vitello lux” bow satchel by Miu Miu
- Chanel khaki rose nail polish
Why I love it:
- wedges add 3 more inches to my height!
- coral cords and polka dot top
- cheerful brights and prints
Thanks to Jenny for taking the photos of me at Le Truc and to Jacob for the ones of me on our building roofdeck!