I was a little depressed today when I heard that there could be a chance of showers in the weekend forecast. After a wonderful week of sunny skies in SF, I was beginning to think it was actually Spring in January. My recent outfits probably convey my excitement for Spring too with the bright hues. And a girl can’t just have one pair of pink pants, she needs at least two 😉 I salivated when I read this Oh Joy post on slim-legged bright pants from Zara and immediately snagged a pair (though I really do love ALL the colors)!
What I wore today:
- green cotton (hooded) utility jacket by Vince
- vintage white flower pin
- drapey stripe baseball tee by J.Crew in heather graphite
- narrow leg studio trousers (hot pink pants) by Zara
- vintage gold bracelet
- gold H & M initial pendant necklaces by Helen Ficalora
- gold Elsa Peretti diamond bean pendant necklace by Tiffany
- leopard print ballet flats by Lanvin
- Chloe marcie hobo bag in large size (a b-day gift from the hubby!)
Why I love it:
- slim fitted pants
- hot pink and leopard print
- vintage flower pin
Thanks to my colleague Steven for putting up with my camera and taking these cool shots. Next time, we’ll use his fancy camera!