Welcome February! That means we are one month closer to Spring. Yay!
For lunch today, I organized a field trip to Le Truc with the marketing team. Yes, I just went there yesterday with the hubby. And yes, I ordered the same thing: the chicken meatball sandwich (minus the cheese). And it was awesome. Again.
But enough about food. Let’s talk about fashion! I absolutely adore this pink Chanel jacket as worn by Gwyneth Paltrow so I decided to put on my “Chanel inspired” tweed jacket today.
What I wore today:
- blushed tweed collier jacket by J.Crew
- ruffled sleeveless blouse by Kate Spade
- jeans by Earnest Sewn
- pearl and crystal and gold necklace by J.Crew
- gold aviator sunglasses by Robert Marc
- nude pink pumps by Amaya
- face pouch by K Studio
Why I love it:
- pink tones: tweed jacket, stitching on the pouch, nude pumps.
- ruffled blouse
Thanks to my lovely co-worker Amanda for taking these photos of me today! We enjoyed a little afternoon break on our building roofdeck.