The hubby and I enjoyed a relaxing 2 days in wine country! We stayed at the lovely and intimate Cottage Grove Inn in Calistoga where we took advantage of the complimentary breakfast and wine and cheese tasting in the evenings. We strolled along downtown and visited many
consignment vintage shops. We also pampered ourselves with some mud baths and massages at Lavender Hill spa. We did a little wine tasting at Wine Garage and Heitz Cellar. And we enjoyed wonderful meals at Cook (delicious ribeye steak), Cindy’s Backstreet Kitchen (splendid papaya and avocado salad), Sol Bar (tasty sardine appetizer and sea bass), and Bottega (yummy “polenta under glass” appetizer and magnifico spaghetti alla chitarra with white gulf prawns). Oh and some sweet satisfaction including macarons (of course) at Bouchon Bakery (yes, we came here twice in 2 days!).
Hope you had as much fun as we did during the long weekend!
What I wore today:
- green surplus utility jacket by Ecote
- fox fur vest by Adrienne Landau
- white tunic tee by James Perse
- navy blue cashmere circle sweater by Vince
- jeans by Sass & Bide
- bronze ballet slipper flats by Sue London
- medium size PS1 leather bag by Proenza Schouler in midnight blue
- gold aviator sunglasses by Robert Marc
Why I love it:
- PS1 bag worn either as a hand carry or messenger bag
- navy blue and army green