It’s been raining like crazy in SF. Luckily we caught a break on late Sunday afternoon so the hubby and I decided to be tourists for the day. We made our way to Russian Hill and visited Lombard St or better known as “the crookedest street in the world.” Apparently we should’ve signed up for the Segway tour (see photo below) instead of our own walking tour 😉
Well, hope you enjoy our sightseeing photos from today (somewhere between Hyde and Leavenworth St)!
What I wore today:
- merino confetti stripe sweater by J.Crew in graphite salt
- camel wrap coat with faux fur collar (worn without the fur) by Theme (a recent purchase from my friend’s SF boutique called Picnic)
- Acne jeans (I got my pair at Conifer!)
- soft gray cable knit beanie by ASOS
- bronze ballet slipper flats by Sue London
- Luminor Marina automatic watch by Panerai
- gold aviator sunglasses by Robert Marc
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte secret long wallet (thanks Mom!)
Why I love it:
- Acne jeans (perfect fade, no outer seam and a higher rise with a little stretch)
- confetti sequin on my sweater!
- short sleeve wrap coat