SF folks, have you ever heard of Warm Water Cove Park? Yeah neither have I. But today the hubby decided to check it out and have our photo shoot there. Unfortunately there were no abandon tires as those would’ve made for a cool backdrop. After a few snaps, we headed to the Mission for a double date dinner at Beretta with one of our favorite couples. If you ever make your way there, you must order the panna gelato with extra virgin olive oil and sea salt for dessert. It’s addicting!
What I wore today:
- heather grey tunic by Etoile by Isabel Marant
- Current/Elliott tux captain trousers in fatigue (I scored these on sale for $80 at Bloomies this weekend!)
- black 2-button blazer by the Row
- beige infinity scarf (a recent purchase from my friend’s SF boutique called Picnic)
- black pumps by Amaya
- mini pave link bracelet by J.Crew
- vintage gold Rolex
Why I love it:
- metallic gold stripes down the sides of the pants!
- pave cable links
- chunky and oversize knitted infinity scarf