the hubby and i are vacationing in china for a couple of weeks. for our first day in beijing, we visited the jingshan park (located behind the north gate of the forbidden city), palace museum, tiananmen square and the temple of heaven.
it was very difficult for me to document my outfit in just a few photos given the magnificent backdrop and the interesting locals so i’ve decided this will be a 2-part blog. and of course i wore red, the color of happiness in chinese tradition 🙂
here’s part 1 – the forbidden city.
What I wore today:
- cayenne stiletto cropped jeans by Current/Elliott
- vintage navy blouse
- faux fur jacket by Juicy Couture (I scored this one on eBay for only $80)
- Chanel sunglasses
- Vita double wrap star bracelet
- friendship bracelet by Frieda & Nellie
- tan Minnetonka kilty suede moccasins
- crossover bag by Marc Jacobs
Why I love it:
- red is the color of happiness!
- super soft faux fur and super comfy moccassins
- “hands free” bag