it’s not everyday you get to climb the great wall. and today the hubby and i not only hiked a dangerously steep section of a more remote part of the wall but we also got to enjoy a picnic lunch with a glass of red at the top with a breathtaking view.
the hubby was so kind enough to lug my beautiful new hermes firkin (yes that’s a fake birkin that i scored after some serious bargaining at the local silk market) in his backpack. afterall, i needed this friggin firkin in my photo shoot. as if the great wall wasn’t spectacular enough 😉
What I wore today:
- blue genetic denim prep slouchy chino pants
- white vintage cotton v-neck tee by J.Crew
- long-sleeved metallic knit sweater by DVF
- green cotton (hooded) utility jacket by Vince
- gold aviator sunglasses by Robert Marc
- Vita double wrap star bracelet
- friendship bracelet by Frieda & Nellie
- tan Minnetonka kilty suede moccasins
- Hermes Firkin (fake Birkin) bag
Why I love it:
- very blue pants
- my new Firkin 🙂
- a fashion photo shoot on the Great Wall!!!