my mom and i started our morning at the met to catch the phenomenal “alexander mcqueen: savage beauty”. it certainly didn’t disappoint! unfortunately photography was not allowed in the exhibit but we ended up buying the $45 book (which also means a heavy thing to carry back to SF – it’s temporarily out of stock on amazon.com).
by afternoon, we headed back down to soho to re-visit one of my favorite boutiques, tibi. in fact, i was pretty much dressed in tibi from head to toe today 🙂 see the fun pictures that my mom took below.
What I wore today:
- sleeveless tila jacket by Club Monaco
- cream istanbul printed tank by Tibi
- indigo ankara printed pants by Tibi
- medium size PS1 leather bag by Proenza Schouler in midnight blue
- Vita double wrap star bracelet
- pink woven bracelet (this one travelled far from Taipei and carries Buddhist blessings)
- vintage gold Rolex
- bronze ballet flats by Sue London
Why I love it:
- print on print
- oversized vest
- silky soft pants