This blog post is dedicated to my wonderful Dad. I’m so lucky to have him in my life. So for this father’s day, I planned a family adventure in Napa and Sausalito. We had brunch at the yummy Bottega Ristorante in Yountville followed by some snacks at Bouchon bakery. Afterwards, we enjoyed some wine tasting at Frog’s Leap in Rutherford. To walk off the wine and cheese, we headed to downtown St. Helena and even stopped by the Napa Premium outlets. Cavallo Point in Sausalito was our final stop before heading back to SF. We had a light dinner on the porch — taking in the gorgeous view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Here are a few pics that really captured the love, fun and happiness. Enjoy!
What I wore today:
- sleeveless tila (vest) jacket by Club Monaco
- silk floral print dress by Paul and Joe
- straw hat by H&M (then swapped it for a new one that I bought at the J.Crew outlet)
- gold sandals by Stella McCartney
- Vita double wrap star bracelet
- assortment of woven bracelets
- vintage gold Rolex
- sunglasses by Dita
Why I love it:
- floral print
- big smiles
- my Dad’s soft pink polo complements my dress