after a very long hiatus, i’m happy to say that my fashion (and food) blog is back! what better way to kick off the new year than a weekend getaway to lovely sedona. it was also a big weekend for alexa chung for madewell attire.
What I wore today:
- khaki green fur trim hooded parka by french designer Maje (love that the style is called “happiness”)
- ivory fisherman knit sweater by Alexa Chung for Madewell
- dusty pink cords by Alexa Chung for Madewell
- floral print “penny” shirtdress by Alexa Chung for Madewell
- black tights by Wolford (pure luxury)
- beige lacow boots by Isabel Marant (my go-to boots!)
- electric blue converse all stars (for the hike)
- jade bangle (gift from mom)
- vintage gold Rolex
- sunglasses by Karen Walker
- black fingerless cashmere gloves by Marc by MJ (borrowed from the hubby)
- brown paraty bag by Chloe (not shown)
Why I love it:
- fur trim hooded parka – it really is happiness!
- cozy fisherman cable knit sweater
- high waisted and super soft pink cords
- electric blue kicks!